Why Do I Need A Remedial Massage?
Remedial Massage can help with your:
- Anxiety, Depression & Insomnia
- Digestive System Disorders
- Low Back Pain
- Temporomandibular Joint Pain (TMJ)
- Paresthesias and Nerve Pain & Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Sports Injuries, Soft Tissue Strains or Injuries
Remedial Massage can be very useful as a complementary treatment to these conditions as it can rapidly activate the parasympathetic nervous system. This is what balances out the sympathetic nervous system which is highly activated by the ‘fight, flight or freeze’ responses that are a common reaction to the stress in our busy modern lives.
Massage Therapy is a natural, holistic treatment for many common ailments and has been used by people for thousands of years. When combined with a good diet, regular exercise, restful sleep, good relationships and a positive outlook, remedial massage can help you to achieve your peak – be that a professional goal, a balanced home-life or just to look and feel great.
Our Clinic Features
- Ideally located on the corner of South Terrace & Wray Avenue a short walk from Fremantle
- HICAPS: On-the-spot Rebates for the all the major private health funds
- Highest Quality Tui Balms Massage Balms
- Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Sports Massage, Myofascial Release
I have been practising as a bodywork therapist for over eight years. My interest in massage started when I was working as a software developer and spending long hours working at a computer. I started to experience pain radiating down my sciatic nerve. Since I was in my mid-twenties, this concerned me greatly so I began practising yoga, overhauled my diet and started getting regular massages. Through this combination, the sciatic pain was completely healed and I knew that I wanted to bring similar health benefits to others with massage therapy.
The remedial massage therapy modalities I offer are:
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point
- Deep Tissue
- Positional Release
- PNF and MET
- Sports Injuries
- Optimum Performance